Are your ESD standards in compliance?
It's an unavoidable risk. The average person alone stores hundreds, or even thousands, of electrostatic volts at any given time — yet it takes just 25V to cause irreversible damage to delicate electronic circuitry. In truth, static is everywhere, and it's responsible for an estimated $5 billion in damages annually in the US alone. Fortunately, it's easy to reduce the threat of damage from electrostatic events with a free ESD audit from Desco — the best way to ensure an effective overall static control program.
»»Verify your ESD program with a FREE Desco resurvey
When Desco performs your initial ESD audit, a resurvey is always available free of charge. Validate compliance for recent improvements or document changes in processes or personnel. It's an easy, cost-effective way to maintain a valid ESD control program.
Is your ESD control program in compliance?
- Is it compliant to your own internal standards?
- Is it compliant to your customer(s) standards?
- Is it compliant to industry-accepted standards?
- Is it costing your company too much money and/or future business?
Why choose Desco to handle your survey?
- World's largest manufacturer of ESD control products
- 39 years of experience
- ESD-certified technicians