- Techspray FINE-L-KOTE SRV Silicone Conformal Coating
Upgrade to Techspray Fine-L-Kote SRV
Free samples available for spec evaluation.
Don't wait on Dow. A direct replacement for DOWSIL 1-2577 is available today.
Scrambling to replace DOWSIL 1-2577? Try the Techspray alternative, specifically engineered to function as a direct substitution — and in many ways, designed to outperform the original. Even better, Techspray Fine-L-Kote SRV Conformal Coating is immediately available, complete with low-price stability and minimal lead times.
DOWSIL 1-2577 supply shortages are expected to continue.
It’s anticipated that DOWSIL 1-2577 shortages could extend over 8-10 months. Turn to Techspray to avoid short shipments, product outages, snowballing lead times and extensive price increases.» Download Techspray TDS
Same (or better) benefits
- Cures to a durable, elastoplastic, moisture- and abrasion-resistant surface
- Creates a solvent-borne resin coating to prevent corrosion
- Achieves room-temperature cure without use of ovens
- Speeds in-line processing with optional mild heat acceleration
- UV indicator simplifies automated inspection
- Compatible with most no-clean and lead-free solders
Replaces DOWSIL 1-2577
Supply available NOW
Low, stable pricing
Protect against adverse conditions & extend component life.
Available in two viscosities to simplify the replacement process, Fine-L-Kote SRV offers resistance to moisture, corrosive elements, salt, vibration and more.
Same (or better) specs
- Single-component material
- High-gloss and ultra-clear
- Operating temperature: -76° to 392°F / -60° to 200°C
- Dielectric strength: 720 volts/mil
- Mil-I-46058C, Amendment 7 approved
- UL 94 V-0 flammability rating
- IPC-CC-830B Amendment 1 approved
- Passes MIL-STD 810G salt spray test