- LORD Structural Adhesives
- LORD 7800 Fast Cure Urethane Adhesive
Bond faster and stronger with LORD 7800 Urethane Adhesive
LORD 7800 is a two-part adhesive system designed to achieve faster assembly and cycle times. It cures like an acrylic adhesive but has the flexibility and the lower rate of cure of a urethane (low exotherm).
Material distortion, induced corrosion and excessive solvent usage are all day-to-day risks of common fastening methods. LORD 7800 is smooth on materials and coatings, allowing you to speed up production flow through simpler surface preparation and less rework. It also reduces stress and fatigue on bonded parts with fewer stiffeners needed and less waste.
With exceptional weathering and torsion resistance, LORD 7800 is your best choice to bond and seal mixed materials in a single step. No more welding, riveting or taping with the new LORD 7800 Urethane Adhesive.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely rapid cure
- No post-finishing required
- Excellent sag resistance with easy mix ratio
- High impact and peel strengths
- Mitigates vibration
- No post-welding abrasion required
- Simple application, manual or fully automated
- Suits all parts and process conditions
- Short handling times
- Less storage space required
- Suitable for corners and complex shapes
- Eliminates expensive drilling process
- Does not contain ozone-depleting chemicals or heavy metals
- Bonds engineering thermoplastics, painted and E-coated metals and composites
- Used for heavy-duty trucks, service bodies, vehicle accessories, recreational vehicles, marine and trailer manufacturing