- Hisco National Accounts Program
Enjoy exclusive member benefits with Hisco National Accounts Program
Want exclusive benefits like unique pricing, standardized terms and more? With Hisco's National Accounts Program, you'll enjoy many advantages across multiple sites in North America. As a program member, you'll get a dedicated support team to custom-tailor solutions that meet your needs and help you stay compliant.
- •Dedicated local support team to help coordinate activities, ensure compliance and maintain standardization
- •Dedicated Customer Service and Technical Support teams
- •Uniform pricing across multiple sites
- •Terms and Conditions and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- •Comprehensive supply chain solutions
- •Customized Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and vending solutions
- •eCommerce solutions for electronic transactions
- •Sharing of best practices across multiple sites
- •Documented Cost Savings (DCS) tracking and sharing throughout your organization
- •Dedicated local stock available for your critical products through our 37 stocking locations
- AgreementWe'll work with you to establish a mutually beneficial agreement with site-specific statements of work (SOW), performance metrics, approved parts lists and negotiated pricing.
- IntegrationOur Hisco Integrated Solutions team will coordinate equipment configuration, manage onsite installation and offer system and software training onsite through dedicated personnel.
- ProcurementOur team will pre-verify suppliers to match your requirements and will establish ordering controls to ensure proper safety stock and min/max levels based on usage and lead time.
- OperationsHisco's seasoned operations team is trained to ensure you meet certification requirements, providing clear labeling procedures and instructions for all shipping and handling specifications.
- QBRYour personalized Quarterly Business Review will detail YTD and YOY purchase variance as well as a complete review of open and completed projects, quality performance and Documented Cost Savings.
Why work with Hisco?
Hisco maintains one of North America's largest networks of AS9120 certified locations and the largest footprint of any North American distributor.
Supply chain savings
Hisco is an authorized distributor of key industry suppliers including Henkel, 3M, AkzoNobel, Wacker, Lord and hundreds more.
Documented Cost Savings
Since 2002, we've helped customers like you achieve nearly $200 million in cost avoidances and savings through process, design and supply chain improvements alone.
With North America's largest network of AS9120 locations, our associates are trained to ensure constant quality compliance.
Support green initiatives and lessen your waste stream with process improvements designed for higher capacity and overall savings.
With 38 stocking locations throughout the US and North America, personalized, local service is always just a phone call away.