- HVAC Manufacturing
- HVAC Converter Services
Partner with Hisco to save time and money in your HVAC equipment manufacturing
HVAC manufacturers continually face challenges such as faster cycle times, cost efficiencies, and vibration fatigue. Also, they must outsource non-core competencies such as custom materials converting as a viable approach to reduce costs and improve profitability.
Partnering with an experienced custom converter like Precision Converting, a Hisco subsidiary, and 3M Preferred Converter, allows you to take advantage of our converting capabilities and combine them with different materials to improve the design and performance of your product.
Hisco's converting capabilities help you:
- Lower labor and equipment costs
- Improve productivity
- Minimize noise and vibration
- Enhance the quality, durability and functionality of your HVAC product through innovative materials
- Reduce air and water leaks
- Eliminate galvanic corrosion caused by mechanical fasteners
- Improve manufacturing flexibility
- Reduce insulation bonding adhesive cost
Why Hisco for HVAC?
Hisco's 51 years of industry expertise, long-lasting vendor relationships, quality certifications, and North American footprint helps our HVAC manufacturing customers avoid production and labor cost overruns, poor-quality products and production delays.
We're experts in:
Economies of scale
(Value Analysis & Value Engineering)
The products we convert for HVAC equipment manufacturing includes:
- Foam gaskets
- EPDM foam
- Fiberglass insulation
- VHB Tapes
- Thin bonding tapes
- Transfer adhesives