We're turning medical converting challenges into better patient experiences
Medical device manufacturers aim to improve patient experience. Hisco can help achieve this.
Patient experience is paramount. It's why we use our converting expertise to ensure the manufacturability of medical device components that meet the requirements of applications like wound care, patient monitoring, medical device fixation, diagnostics and more.
Anywhere you are in your product life cycle, we’re side by side with you to source the right materials, expand faster, and solve problems to bring your products to the market quicker.
Our solutions expertise
- 1 Materials – We convert cutting edge materials from key partners in the industry, including 3M, Rogers, Loctite and more.
- 2 Engineering – Our dedicated medical engineers apply advanced manufacturing techniques to improve your processes.
- 3 Quality – We work with you to identify opportunities for improvement and implement the exact certifications required for each application.
- 4 Customer Service – We're here for you throughout the entire product life cycle, from development and manufacturing to packaging and distribution.
Why choose Hisco for medical converting?
From short runs to full-scale production, Hisco caters to your medical device manufacturing and assembly needs through custom distribution, engineered solutions and superior service.
And as a 3M Preferred Converter, we can help you elevate your production capabilities.
- Medical VMI solutions and RFID capabilities
- Dedicated medical converting facilities
- Controlled environment storage
- Medical die & laser cutting
- 23 ISO 9001:2015 medical materials stocking locations
- Large distribution network throughout North America